TPO Roofing Systems – A Growing Craze
A number of qualities of TPO roofing make the system among the fastest growing commercial roofing system today. The single ply technology offers advantages in terms of performance, versatility, and environmentalism.
At Green Leaf Roofing, we are skilled in the installation, repair, and maintenance of TPO roofing systems. We recommend considering this popular material for several residential and commercial roofing applications.
What is TPO Roofing?
TPO roofing is a blend of polypropylene and ethylene propylene rubber components. It is highly reflective (especially in white) and UV resistant, able to reflect upward of 85% of harsh rays. This makes it extremely effective in reducing energy costs in air conditioned facilities. It also provides qualifications for LEED credit, and it is Energy Star rated. It is also approved by the Cool Roof Rating Council.
Advantages of Using TPO Membrane Roofing
Green Leaf Roofing recommends using TPO, especially in commercial roofing applications. Some of the advantages of using this popular material are:
- TPO is abrasion, tear, and puncture resistant..
- The material is also wind uplift resistant.
- TPO roofing is affordable, with a variety of available thicknesses and price options.
- It is suitable for a wide range of applications, including residential homes, storage facilities, office buildings, and more.
- It comes in white, gray, and tan to blend into any facility.
- TPO systems offer excellent energy efficiency.
- An average warranty on TPO roofing is 20 years.
Contact Green Leaf Roofing for a free estimate on a TPO roofing system for your residential or commercial application at 972-379-9109.